To anyone who identifies wrong nan LGBTQ+ community, Happy LGBT+ History Month!
Throughout February, group bespeak connected nan brave sacrifices that were made to get nan organization to wherever it is coming – and deliberation astir nan steps they tin return to make nan world a amended spot for nan LGBTQ+ people of tomorrow.
To commemorate and observe nan occasion, Metro.co.uk has created nan eventual quiz connected queer history and popular civilization – ranging from Stonewall to Drag Race.
Test your knowledge below.
20 LGBT+ quiz questions
- What twelvemonth were nan Stonewall Riots?
- Which state was nan first to lawfully found aforesaid activity marriage?
- Which TV show features nan longest-running LGBTQ+ characteristic successful TV history?
- What twelvemonth was homosexuality decriminalised successful nan UK?
- What does nan ‘P’ guidelines for successful transgender activists Marsha P. Johnson’s name?
6. Which US politician, who was openly gay, was basal successful defeating Proposition 6, which would’ve made it forbidden for members of nan queer organization to thatch successful schools?
7. Now a celebrated talk show host, which TV characteristic played nan first starring characteristic connected a TV sitcom to travel retired arsenic a lesbian?
8. Who was nan first retired cheery personification to triumph an Oscar?
9. Billy Porter made history, becoming nan first cheery achromatic man to triumph an Emmy. What show did he triumph his Emmy for?
10. Which metropolis is mostly agreed to beryllium nan unofficial ‘gay capital’ of nan UK?
11. Which UK soap aired nan first pre-watershed (before 9pm) female same-sex kiss?
12. What is Sir Elton John’s existent name?
13. Which creation craze made mainstream by cheery icon Madonna originated successful nan LGBT+ underground shot culture?
14. In 2016, which British Olympic squad featured nan first married, same-sex mates winning a golden medal?
15. The Bisexual Pride Flag is comprised of which 3 colours?
16. What is nan sanction of Russell T Davies’ Channel 4 play which was based successful London successful nan 1980s?
17. What colour is nan ribbon that shows solidarity pinch group surviving pinch HIV/AIDS?
18. Which state holds nan grounds for nan world’s largest pridefulness parade?
19. Who was nan first victor of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK and who was runner-up?
20. What does LGBTQ+ guidelines for?
- The Netherlands
- Grey’s Anatomy – prize constituent if you knew it’s Dr Callie Torres
- ‘Pay it nary mind’
- Harvey Milk
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Sir John Gielgud – prize constituent if you knew that he won it for Hobson successful Arthur (1981)
- Brookside – prize points if you knew Anna Friel and Nicola Stephenson were nan actors
- Reginald Dwight
- The lucky team
- Pink, purple and blue
- It’s A Sin
- The Vivienne and Divina de Campo
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer plus
MORE : Emmerdale fans heaps praise connected powerful Heartstopper-esque coming retired communicative for Arthur
MORE : Church of England formally apologises for 'shameful' curen of LGBTQ+ people
Follow Metro crossed our societal channels, connected Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Share your views successful nan comments below